With so many small businesses opening up in Noida, there are lots of opportunities for new entrepreneurs to get into. We’ve listed some of the most promising ones here.
You may like to read: 600+ Fitness Business Names Ideas That Are Ready to Run
Table of Contents
There are plenty of small business ideas for startups in Noida. Here are
- Courier Service Pros Cons
- Pet Supplies Store Pros Cons
- Tiffin Service Pros Cons
- Yoga Class Pros Cons
- Foreign Language Classes Pros Cons
- Property Dealer Business Pros Cons
- Hostel Business Pros Cons
- Small Food Corner Pros Cons
- Renting PS4 and Xbox Pros Cons
- Open Cricket Academy Pros Cons
- AC Repairing business Pros Cons
1. Courier Service
It is a good idea to set up an e-commerce store in Noida. There are plenty of people who want to buy products online, so there is ample potential for growth. You could be part of that trend by setting up an e-commerce site.
- It doesn’t require a lot of investment.
- The future for this business looks very promising.
- You need to provide online support for whom you need to hire.
- Sometimes orders don’t come through perfectly, so they may need to be returned or canceled. It takes some extra work to fix them.
2. Pet Supplies Store
People love pets and nowadays, a large number of them own one. Pet supplies include food, playthings, and medicine. You can start a business selling these things to people.
- Pet supply demand is high, making it one of the best startups in Noida.
- The margin is good.
- You need good investments to run this business.
- Competition is high.
3. Tiffin Service
A good starting point is to consider what products you already sell online. Do they offer any services? Can you add those services to your product line? Or do you simply sell products? If so, how much inventory do you currently hold?
How much would it cost to stock your current inventory levels? What about your shipping costs? Are these too high? Would you benefit from having an additional sales channel?
- This a good small business idea for people who want to start their own business but don’t know where to begin.
- It requires significantly less investment than most other small business ideas in Noida.
- You may waste some food at first because you don’t have enough clients yet.
- If you want to keep your customers interested, you need to provide them with lots of different options.
4. Yoga Class
Starting a personal training business is one of the best ways to make money online. It’s also great if you enjoy helping others get fit. Personal training doesn’t require any special skills; you just need to know how to motivate people. And once you set up shop, you can work from home.
- It requires significantly less investment than most small business opportunities.
- Investing in yourself means putting time into developing your skills.
- You’re competing against lots of people who are just starting out.
- It can be difficult to create trust with clients when they’re first meeting you.
5. Forign Language Classes
If you want to start a business, you need to learn a foreign language. If you already speak several foreign languages, then you could open an English teaching center or offer online classes. It is a good business idea for women.
- Investing in yourself makes it one of the best entrepreneurial opportunities in Noida.
- It doesn’t require huge investments at first.
- It can be difficult to get clients at first.
- You need to be able to charge a certain amount for your services to get decent-paying jobs.
6. Property Dealer Business
To become a real estate agent, you need to know people who are already working in this industry. There are many companies doing well in the real estate business.
- If you’re looking to start up a company from India’s Noida region, then this is an excellent choice.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re always available at your office.
- If you want to start a business, you’ll first have to get a lot of clients and contacts.
- Treat them well in this industry.
7. Hostel Business
If you have property nearby schools like Amity University in Noida, you could start a hostel for students who want to stay close to their school. Many students are looking for hostels near their university, so there are already many entrepreneurs making good money from this business.
- It doesn’t take a lot of effort to start a successful online store in this type of Noida-based startup.
- You don’t need to spend all day sitting at the desk; you can assign someone else to handle things for you.
- You need a location near the school to begin this business.
- You need to provide the latest equipment for the students.
8. Small Food Corner
You can start a food corner near an educational institution and get paid well. Many students prefer having cheap food near them rather than eating at expensive restaurants.
- You don’t have to invest in this business; it means it is one of the best Noida startups.
- If you open a food corner near schools or colleges, you’ll be able to attract students who want to eat healthy foods.
- Your business relies upon nearby offices or schools.
- You may need to ask for permission from the authorities before opening this kind of store.
9. Renting PS4 and Xbox
If you already have a console, you can use it for free. Otherwise, there are many people who would be willing to lend their consoles out for free.
- There isn’t a lot of initial expense required for this business.
- You can easily get potential customers through apps like Olx and Quikr.
- You have to be willing to lose the game if stolen.
- You don’t actually understand how people use the console.
10. Open Cricket Academy
You can open your gym in Noida, and you’ll find that the rents aren’t too high in Noida. If you’re interested in starting a health club, this might be the place for you.
It’s a great opportunity for those who love working out in Noida. Those looking for business ideas in Patna can also consider opening a gym here.
- It is an excellent choice for people who enjoy cricket or are passionate about exercise.
- Students will definitely sign up if they love cricket.
- You might need to spend some money to get started.
- You’ll need to hire some people to clean up after you too.
11. AC Repairing business
This business is seasonal. But this business earns a good amount during the seasons. You need to make contact with people who are involved in this business and have them as your customers. You can also use an app called UrbanClap to get customers. Overall it is one of the top startup ideas in Noida.
- It is an excellent choice for those who know about its potential.
- Earning is important in this business.
- It’s a seasonal business.
- You need to offer good customer service to your clients because there are lots of competitors out there.
These were the top small business startups in Noida. If there are any other startup ideas in Delhi NCR, then you can comment below. I hope this article helped you.
You may like to read: 40+ Profitable Handyman Business Ideas to Know